New Year Party Invitation Cards

by - December 28, 2013

We are organizing another event for our society: New Year's Party. It's going to be fun. Of course there will be oldies more than the young crowd, but never mind. I feel you can have fun, any where, with any one, and at any place. So while other people of my age will be hanging around, partying hard and dancing with best friends, I would be with my mother, building friends, aged society members and SAFETY.

Whatever it is, we decided to make three Invitation cards, for each building in my society. These cards would be pinned to the notice board, after we get done with our dinners, tonight (well, I'm having my dinner right now).

The cards are very simple, yet, loved them.


(Sorry for hiding my society's name.) The layout was drafted by me, and the handwriting is of a 5th grade girl. I must say she's done a great job. Other things are done by us all.

Things that I used-





  • Tinted Sheets
  • Ruler
  • Pencil
  • Sketch Pens
  • Marker
  • Glitter Glue
  • Eraser


Favorite Specifications of the Card-



I loved the glitter partially used on the words NEW YEAR PARTY. The glitter emphasizes these words. The 'Shree' that you can see is how my mom tells me to begin good stuff with. 



So, the total contribution from one individual (society member) is Rs. 50. I know, it is very cheap. We have decided to cook the menu at one member's house. It's going to be an economical party!

I also loved the color combination and my favorite tinted sheets. 

So, what are you creating this New Year's?


You May Also Like

0 comments

google-site-verification: google76c9097fcbb9ae5f.html